0

    日常英文问候(英文日常问候语句)英语语句,

    2025.02.20 | xly930201 | 22次围观

    Hey, I’m about to make pancakes—want to help mix the batter?

    嘿,我正準備做煎餅,你要幫忙攪拌麵糊嗎?

    Sure, I’ll crack the eggs. Do we have enough milk?

    日常英文问候(英文日常问候语句)英语语句,

    好啊,我來打蛋。我們牛奶夠用嗎?

    I think so. If not, we can substitute with some almond milk.

    我想夠了,如果不夠我們可以用杏仁奶代替

    Great idea. By the way, did you see the news about the local fair next week?

    好主意。對了,你有看到下週本地嘉年華的新聞嗎?

    No, what’s happening there?

    沒有,會有什麼活動?

    They’re having a chili cook-off and a small petting zoo.

    他們會舉辦辣椒料理比賽和一個小型動物園

    That sounds fun. Maybe we can join the cook-off with our secret recipe.

    聽起來很有趣,也許我們可以用我們的秘方參加比賽

    We could, but I’m not sure my chili can compete with the pros.

    我們可以試試,但我的辣椒料理可能比不上那些專業的

    It’s worth a shot. People might love a homemade touch.

    值得一試啊,也許人們會喜歡自家風味的感覺

    True, let’s think about it while we finish these pancakes.

    說得對,讓我們邊做煎餅邊考慮這件事吧

    Do you think we should go for a run before it gets too hot outside?

    你覺得我們應該趁天氣還不太熱的時候去跑步嗎?

    Possibly. It’s already warming up, so maybe a shorter run.

    有可能,現在已經有點熱了,也許跑短一點比較好

    Good call. I don’t want to overheat in this humidity.

    好主意,我不想在這濕熱的天氣下太過勉強

    We can jog to the park and back—nice and simple.

    我們可以跑到公園再跑回來,簡單又輕鬆

    Perfect. I’ll fill up my water bottle first.

    完美,我先裝滿我的水瓶

    Grab me one too, please. I always forget mine.

    也幫我裝一瓶吧,我總是忘記帶水

    Sure thing. Are you bringing headphones for music?

    沒問題。你要帶耳機聽音樂嗎?

    Yeah, I find it motivating. You want to run together or at our own paces?

    是的,我覺得音樂很有激勵作用。你想一起跑還是各跑各的?

    Let’s stay together for now. It’s more fun that way.

    先一起跑吧,這樣比較有趣

    Agreed, we can chat while we jog.

    同意,我們可以邊跑邊聊天

    All right, let’s do some quick stretches.

    好吧,先做些快速拉伸吧

    Good idea. My calves always tighten up if I skip stretching.

    好主意,如果不拉伸,我的小腿總會緊繃

    Same here. Let’s do a few lunges and then head out.

    我也是,我們先做幾個弓步,然後出發吧

    Ready when you are—I’ll lock up behind us.

    我準備好了,鎖門的事交給我吧

    Cool. Let’s aim for fifteen minutes out, then head back.

    好,我們目標跑出去十五分鐘,然後再折返回來

    Sounds doable. Let’s go!

    聽起來可以做到,我們出發吧

    That run was tougher than I expected.

    這次跑步比我想像的更累

    Right? The sun is really intense today.

    對吧?今天的陽光實在太強烈了

    Let’s make some iced tea to cool off.

    我們做點冰茶來降溫吧

    Good plan. I’ll grab the teabags; you get some ice.

    好主意,我拿茶包,你拿冰塊

    Sure. Do we have lemons left?

    好的,我們還有檸檬嗎?

    I think we have one. Let’s slice it up for flavor.

    我想還有一顆,我們切片增加風味吧

    Perfect. I’ll also add a little honey to mine.

    完美,我還會在我的茶裡加一點蜂蜜

    Great choice. I usually go for plain, but honey sounds nice.

    很好的選擇,我通常喝原味的,但蜂蜜也不錯

    Here you go—cheers to a good workout!

    給你——為我們的運動乾杯

    Cheers! This is refreshing.

    乾杯!這真是太清爽了

    I’m thinking about tidying my desk. It’s a mess.

    我在考慮整理我的書桌,現在真的太亂了

    Same. My workspace is cluttered with old papers.

    一樣,我的工作區堆滿了舊文件

    We should both do a quick organization spree.

    我們應該一起快速整理一番

    Good idea. Let’s set a timer for 20 minutes and see how much we can do.

    好主意,我們設個20分鐘的計時器,看能完成多少

    Perfect. I’ll handle the random pens and sticky notes first.

    完美,我先處理那些亂七八糟的筆和便利貼

    I’ll tackle the paper stacks and sort them into keep or toss.

    我來整理紙堆,把它們分成要留的和要扔的

    Sounds efficient. Let’s do it now.

    聽起來很高效,我們現在就開始吧

    Done already? That went faster than expected.

    已經完成了?比想像中快多了

    Yeah, setting a timer really helped us focus.

    是啊,設置計時器真的讓我們更專注

    Agreed. Now my desk looks so much better.

    完全同意,現在我的書桌看起來好多了

    Do you want to grab lunch or make something here?

    我們要外出吃午餐還是在家裡做點什麼?

    Let’s check the fridge for leftovers first.

    我們先看看冰箱裡有什麼剩菜吧

    We have some pasta from last night and a bit of salad.

    我們還有昨晚的義大利麵和一點沙拉

    That might be enough for a small lunch.

    這應該足夠做個簡單的午餐了

    True. Let’s heat the pasta and add some dressing to the salad.

    對,我們把義大利麵加熱,沙拉加點調味料就行了

    Good plan. A quick meal is all we need.

    好主意,簡單的飯菜就夠了

    By the way, have you seen the new puzzle game everyone’s raving about?

    對了,你有聽說大家最近在討論的那款新拼圖遊戲嗎?

    No, what’s it called?

    沒有,叫什麼名字?

    I think it’s called “Piece by Piece.” Supposedly really addictive.

    好像叫《逐步拼接》,據說非常上癮

    I might look it up later. I love a good brain teaser.

    我可能晚點看看,我很喜歡腦力挑戰遊戲

    Same. Maybe we can play it together if it’s a co-op game.

    我也是,也許我們可以一起玩,如果它是合作模式的話

    That’d be awesome. Let’s see if it has a multiplayer mode.

    那就太棒了,我們看看它有沒有多人模式吧

    Cool, I’ll check the app store after lunch.

    好,我午飯後去應用程式商店查一下

    Sounds good. Let’s eat before it gets cold.

    聽起來不錯,我們先吃飯吧,免得涼了

    This pasta is still pretty tasty the next day.

    這義大利麵第二天吃起來還挺不錯的

    Agreed, reheating didn’t ruin it at all.

    同意,重新加熱並沒有影響味道

    The salad, though, is a bit wilted.

    不過沙拉有點焉了

    Yeah, but it’s still edible. Next time we’ll finish it sooner.

    是啊,但還能吃,下次我們早點把它吃完

    True, or buy smaller portions so we waste less.

    沒錯,或者買少一點,這樣就不會浪費了

    Good idea. I hate throwing out food.

    好主意,我也不喜歡浪費食物

    Me too. Let’s keep that in mind.

    我也是,我們以後注意這點吧

    So what’s your plan for the afternoon?

    那你下午有什麼計劃?

    I need to run some errands: pick up dry cleaning and mail a package.

    我需要跑幾個差事,拿乾洗衣物還有寄個包裹

    Mind if I tag along? I need to stop at the bank.

    我可以一起去嗎?我需要順便去銀行

    Sure, let’s do it together. We can split up if needed.

    當然,我們一起去吧,如果需要可以分頭行動

    Sounds perfect. I’ll grab my keys and wallet.

    聽起來很不錯,我拿上我的鑰匙和錢包

    Don’t forget the package you need to send.

    別忘了你要寄的包裹哦

    Right, it’s on the kitchen counter.

    對,包裹在廚房的檯子上

    I’ll wait for you in the car.

    我在車上等你

    Let me just slip on my shoes—be right there.

    我先穿上鞋子,馬上就來

    How was the dry cleaning drop-off?

    乾洗衣物送過去怎麼樣?

    Quick. They said it’ll be ready by Thursday.

    很快,他們說星期四就能取了

    Perfect. I got my bank stuff done too.

    太好了,我的銀行事也辦好了

    Great. Let’s head to the post office next.

    太棒了,接下來我們去郵局吧

    Sure, I just need to fill out a label.

    好的,我需要填一張標籤

    There’s a pen on the counter you can use.

    櫃檯上有支筆,你可以用

    Thanks. It’ll just take a minute.

    謝啦,我很快就好

    No rush, I’m scrolling through my messages anyway.

    別急,我正好滑一下我的訊息

    Done. Let’s get in line—hopefully it’s not too long.

    填好了,我們去排隊吧,希望人不多

    Looks manageable. We’ll be out of here soon.

    看起來還好,不算太長

    Awesome. After this, let’s grab a quick iced coffee somewhere.

    太好了,之後我們去找個地方喝杯冰咖啡吧

    Yes, please. All that running around made me thirsty.

    好啊,跑來跑去讓我口渴了

    There’s a cozy spot two blocks away.

    離這裡兩個街區有家舒適的小店

    Perfect. Let’s check it out.

    太好了,我們去看看吧

    Wow, the line here is short—lucky us.

    哇,這裡隊伍不長,運氣真好

    Right? Usually this place is packed.

    是啊,通常這地方都是滿的

    I’m craving an iced latte with extra foam.

    我想點一杯冰拿鐵,多加些奶泡

    Extra foam, huh? That’s fancy. I’ll get a cold brew.

    多奶泡,聽起來挺高級的,我來杯冷萃咖啡吧

    Good call. I’m trying something new today.

    不錯的選擇,我今天想試點新口味

    Let me know if you like it.

    試過後告訴我好不好喝

    Will do. By the way, the décor in here is so eclectic.

    一定會的,對了,這裡的裝飾真的很有藝術感

    I know, it has a cool, artsy vibe.

    是啊,氣氛很酷很有藝術氣息

    True, I love the paintings on the wall.

    沒錯,我喜歡牆上的那些畫作

    Maybe they’re local artists. We should look at the tags.

    也許是當地藝術家的作品,我們可以看看標籤

    For sure, I’ll check them out once I get my drink.

    當然,等我拿到飲料後再看看

    This is delicious. How’s your latte?

    這真好喝,你的拿鐵怎麼樣?

    It’s amazing. Extra foam was a good choice.

    超棒的,多奶泡是個正確的選擇

    Glad to hear it. We can sit at that corner table.

    聽起來不錯,我們可以坐那邊的角落桌子

    Perfect, looks comfy over there.

    完美,那邊看起來很舒服

    I forgot to ask—how’s your new neighbor situation?

    我忘了問,最近新鄰居怎麼樣?

    Oh, they moved in last weekend. Seem pretty nice.

    哦,他們上週搬進來了,看起來挺不錯的

    That’s great. Any noise issues so far?

    那很好,目前有什麼噪音問題嗎?

    None. They’re really quiet in the evenings.

    沒有,他們晚上真的很安靜

    Lucky you! Hopefully it stays that way.

    你真幸運!希望這種情況能保持下去

    Indeed. I’m thinking of saying hello properly with some cookies.

    的確,我在考慮做些餅乾正式去打個招呼

    That’s a sweet gesture. Everyone loves fresh cookies.

    這是個很貼心的舉動,每個人都喜歡新鮮的餅乾

    Exactly. Maybe I’ll bake them tomorrow.

    沒錯,也許我明天就來烤一些

    Awesome. Let me know if you need a taste-tester.

    太棒了,記得叫我去試味道

    You read my mind!

    你真是說到我心坎裡了

    Should we head back home soon? I need to start dinner prep later.

    我們該回家了嗎?我待會兒得準備晚餐了

    Sure, but I might drop by the supermarket first.

    好啊,不過我可能先去一趟超市

    What do you need to pick up?

    你要買什麼?

    Just a few veggies and some chicken for tonight.

    就幾樣蔬菜和今晚要用的雞肉

    Cool, let’s do that. Then I’ll get some fruits for snacking.

    不錯,我順便買些水果當零食

    Sounds good. Ready to walk over?

    聽起來不錯,準備好走了嗎?

    Yep, let’s go. It’s just around the corner.

    準備好了,我們去吧,超市就在附近

    I love having a grocery store so close by.

    我真喜歡超市離家這麼近

    Same, it makes spontaneous shopping easy.

    我也是,這樣臨時購物也很方便

    Look, they have a sale on bell peppers.

    看,他們的青椒在打折呢

    Nice, I can use those in my stir-fry.

    不錯,我可以用來做炒菜

    Grab a few. I’ll get some carrots and onions too.

    多拿幾個吧,我還要買些胡蘿蔔和洋蔥

    Good thinking. Let’s not forget we need garlic.

    很好,我們別忘了大蒜也要買

    Right, we’re out of garlic completely.

    沒錯,我們家裡的完全用完了

    Let’s get a whole head—it lasts a while.

    我們買一整頭吧,可以放很久

    Agreed. Anything else on your list?

    同意,還有什麼在你的購物清單上嗎?

    Maybe some fresh rosemary, if they have it.

    或許買點新鮮的迷迭香,如果有的話

    I see it in the herb section. Let me grab one.

    我看到草本區有,我去拿一束

    Perfect, thanks. We’re almost done, I think.

    完美,謝謝,我想我們差不多買齊了

    Cool, let’s check out. The lines look short.

    太好了,我們去結帳吧,排隊看起來不長

    Thank goodness. Quick shopping is the best.

    謝天謝地,快速購物最棒了

    Indeed. Do you want to head straight home after this?

    確實如此,買完後你想直接回家嗎?

    Yes, I need some downtime before dinner.

    是的,我想在晚餐前稍微放鬆一下

    Same. Let’s split the carrying if it’s heavy.

    我也是,如果袋子重的話我們可以分著拿

    I can handle most of it, don’t worry.

    我可以拿大部分,別擔心

    Thanks. My arms are a bit sore from the morning workout.

    謝啦,我的手臂還在早上的運動後有點酸

    Understandable. I’ll do the lifting.

    可以理解,我來提吧

    You’re the best. Let’s load these into the car.

    你真棒,我們把這些裝到車裡吧

    Alright, then we can finally head back.

    好的,然後我們就可以回家了

    Home sweet home—time to unload these groceries.

    到家了,終於可以把這些東西卸下了

    I’ll put the produce in the fridge.

    我來把蔬菜放進冰箱

    I’ll store the pantry items in the cabinets.

    我把乾貨放進櫥櫃

    Great. Don’t forget to wash those peppers before storing.

    太好了,別忘了洗一下那些青椒再收起來

    Right, I’ll rinse them quickly.

    對,我很快就沖洗一下

    Perfect. Now I’ll start marinating the chicken.

    完美,我現在開始醃製雞肉

    Need any help with the prep?

    需要幫忙準備什麼嗎?

    Could you chop the veggies while I handle the meat?

    你可以幫我切菜,我來處理雞肉

    Sure, hand me the cutting board and knife.

    當然,把砧板和刀給我吧

    Here you go, watch your fingers.

    給你,小心手哦

    Thanks. Let’s do this fast so we can relax after.

    謝謝,我們快點做好,這樣可以早點放鬆

    Exactly, I’m ready for a chill evening.

    沒錯,我已經準備好享受一個輕鬆的晚上了

    How’s the marinade coming along?

    醃料怎麼樣了?

    Smells great. I used some of that fresh rosemary.

    聞起來很棒,我用了新鮮的迷迭香

    Nice, rosemary always adds a lovely aroma.

    太棒了,迷迭香總能增添美妙的香氣

    Definitely. Are the veggies almost done?

    確實如此,菜切得怎麼樣了?

    Yep, I’m just finishing the onions.

    差不多了,我剛切完洋蔥

    Awesome, we can cook in about ten minutes.

    太好了,我們大約十分鐘後就可以開始煮了

    Perfect. I’m planning to sauté them all together.

    完美,我打算把它們一起炒

    Great plan, saves time and dishes.

    不錯的計劃,這樣省時又省碗盤

    I like easy clean-up meals.

    我喜歡這種容易清理的料理方式

    Same here, especially on busy days.

    我也是,特別是在忙碌的日子

    Let’s heat up the pan and get started.

    我們加熱鍋子,開始煮吧

    Alright, I’ll toss in the chicken first.

    好的,我先放雞肉

    Then we can add the peppers and onions.

    然後我們再加青椒和洋蔥

    Exactly. Let them cook a bit before the carrots.

    完全正確,讓它們稍微炒一下再加胡蘿蔔

    Good call. Carrots can go in last so they stay slightly crisp.

    好主意,胡蘿蔔最後放這樣還能保持脆感

    Right, I love a bit of crunch.

    沒錯,我喜歡有點脆度的口感

    This smells fantastic already.

    已經聞起來很香了

    It does! I can’t wait to taste it.

    是啊,我等不及要嘗嘗了

    Let’s add salt and pepper now.

    我們現在加點鹽和胡椒吧

    Good idea, then we’ll adjust at the end.

    好主意,最後再調整一下味道

    Perfect. I’ll stir it around for even cooking.

    完美,我來翻炒讓它們均勻受熱

    Great. Meanwhile, I’ll set the table.

    太棒了,我同時來擺桌子

    Thanks. Plates and utensils are in the usual drawer, right?

    謝啦,盤子和餐具還是在那個抽屜裡吧?

    Yep, nothing’s moved.

    是的,位置沒變過

    Dinner is almost ready. How many minutes left?

    晚餐差不多好了,還要幾分鐘?

    Maybe five more, just to ensure the chicken is fully done.

    也許再五分鐘,確保雞肉熟透了

    Cool, I’ll pour some water in our glasses.

    好,我來倒點水

    Thanks. I’m parched from all this heat.

    謝謝,我忙得口渴了

    Same, staying hydrated is key.

    我也是,保持水分很重要

    Alright, I think it’s done. Shall we serve?

    好啦,我覺得熟了,我們可以上桌了嗎?

    Definitely, I’m starving.

    當然,我餓壞了

    Me too. Let’s see if that rosemary flavor came through.

    我也是,看看迷迭香的味道有沒有融入吧

    Mmm, tastes great. The chicken is super juicy.

    嗯,味道很棒,雞肉非常多汁

    Glad to hear it. The veggies have the right crunch too.

    太好了,蔬菜也剛剛好脆脆的

    I love this quick meal approach.

    我喜歡這種快手菜的做法

    Same, we should do it more often.

    我也是,我們應該多這樣做

    Totally. Cleaner kitchen, happier cooks.

    完全同意,廚房乾淨,我們也輕鬆

    That’s our new motto!

    這就是我們的新座右銘

    Right. After this, do you have any plans?

    哈哈,對了,吃完之後你有什麼計劃嗎?

    Not really. Might watch a short documentary online.

    沒什麼特別的,可能會看個短紀錄片

    Sounds good. I might read a chapter of my new book.

    聽起來不錯,我可能會看一章我的新書

    Perfect. Let’s call it a relaxed evening.

    完美,今晚就這樣輕鬆度過吧

    Agreed. Enjoy your reading time, and thanks for cooking together!

    同意,祝你閱讀愉快,也謝謝你一起做飯

    Anytime. Let’s do it again tomorrow—good night!

    隨時歡迎,我們明天再來吧,晚安

    版权声明

    本文仅代表作者观点,不代表xx立场。
    本文系作者授权xxx发表,未经许可,不得转载。

    发表评论
    标签列表